Directions from Downtown Spartanburg:
(From the intersection of E. Main Street and N. Pine Street)
- Heading east on E. Main Street, turn right onto N. Pine Street. To your right you will see a strip mall with Ford’s Drugs and the Skillet.
- Continue south on N. Pine Street for about 2 miles. Turn left onto Country Club Road. At the intersection, you will see a large Ingles grocery store on your right side.
- Stay on Country Club for about 3 miles (be careful—visibility isn’t great, and is a popular road for cyclists in good weather!)
- Eventually, Country Club Road will come to a two-way stop with Clifton-Glendale Road. Turn left onto Clifton-Glendale Road, passing over a concrete bridge almost immediately after your turn. In less than half of a mile, turn right onto Glendale Road. At the turn, you will see a big green sign for the Glendale post office, and a small white one for the Goodall Center.
- Follow Glendale Road around a curve. The Goodall Environmental Studies Center is across the street from the big brick post office.